Friday, November 9, 2012

AAAAAND 15,011 words, y'all!

HOORRAY!

And let me just say, lesson learned. No more procrastination for me, no sir. I will be writing my quota daily.

The good news too, though, is that I did power through some scenes AND those tricky plot holes have neatly sewn themselves up in my brain.


Also, I made this awesome gif of Xavier Rhodes dominating a v-tech player last night. It's the first gif I've ever made ever and I have no idea how to embed it, but here is the link.

I know, it's insanely small, and I have no idea why. But look at how he knocks him down with his ARM and then looks down at him. Like the BA he is. LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Okay, I'm done. But seriously. So awesome.

In all honesty, I'm pretty much out of words for today. I will be checking in tomorrow, but right now I have completely abandoned everything but writing so I'm going to go take care of some of that.

See you tomorrow!

Mwah,


Moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment